email:

Mar 29, 2012

Lucia considers the corruption allegation were just hear-says

Dili - JND -
The minister of justice Lucia Lobato considered the corruption allegations against her by the public ministry were only hear-says but she is willing to cooperate with the Court in the hearings in coming May.
“The Court had notified me (finally) on March 14, and I think the accusations against me before were just hear-says. The public and media judged me on the street.  I feel when the right time comes I will go to the Court to tell the truth,” said Mrs. Lobato in her office in Caicoli, Dili (28/3).

The National Parliament has recently voted secretly to remove the Minister’s immunity in order to be trialed at the Court on Corruption allegation. Mrs. Lobato is charged by the Public Ministry for falsifying documents of re-tenderization to the project of constructing 8 Civil Registration Conservatory in the Districts, abusing power and harmful administration.

Despite of the removal of her immunity, Mrs. Lobato still continues her function as the Minister of Justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment